These Artisan Draperies Make a Statement in Your Home
The finest window treatments can add the final, and most dramatic, touch to a room that’s uniquely you. The distinctive fabrics in the Artisan collection of drapery from Graber speak confidently through colour, pattern, texture and weave. If you want to embrace formality, we can show you just where to start. If you want a warm, casual room, we can guide you there too.
Handcrafted Drapery – Obvious Quality
Soft and welcoming, the exclusive Artisan collection includes handcrafted drapery and top treatments allowing you to express your personality in an almost endless combination of ways.
- Pair your favourite fabric with one of 12 distinctive heading styles
- Add a layer of sophistication with fabric branding
- Combine two solid colours into single drapery panels
The possibilities are endless.
Drapery Express Style in Many Ways
The length of your drapery is one of a handful of variables that contribute to your unique expression.
- Floor length measures about ½ inch above the floor
- Trouser measures 2 inches beyond the length to the floor to create a subtle break (like pants breaking at the shoe)
- Puddle reaches 6-10 inches past the floor to create a calculated pool of fabric on the floor
- Sill stops at the height of a window sill, typically used on an inside mount
- Apron touches the bottom of the window trim and usually works on an outside mount
Brand Name Designer Fabrics
We offer brand name designer fabrics from a wide range of manufacturers such as:
- JF Fabrics
- Robert Allan
- J. Ennis Fabrics
Drapery Style Makes a Statement
You can choose from 12 different styles including punch pleat, four finger pleat, inverted pleat, roll pleat, classic tab, back tab, wrapped tab, rod pocked, cartridge pleat, plain top, box pleat and grommet top.
Let’s talk about your artisan drapery and find the perfect design options to give your room the elegant beauty it deserves. Get in touch with us to request a free quote.