Windows are an important part of your home – they let natural light shine in, allow you to enjoy the view of the outdoors, and they can instantly make a room appear larger.
But did you know that they can change the look and feel of a space as well?
With so many difference styles, sizes, shapes, and functions of windows and window treatments, it only seems natural to invest in a renovation or upgrade for your home.
To help, Fasada has gathered a few of our favourite windows and window treatments that will be trending throughout the New Year.
Motorized Window Coverings
In 2016, Hunter Douglas Motorized Blinds received the Red Dot Design Award, and that popularity and prestige is carrying over into 2017.
Hunter Douglas PowerView Motorization allows you to:
- Control your window coverings from anywhere in your home
- Control your window coverings from anywhere in the world with the smartphone app
- Create ambiance profiles to get the perfect lighting
- Create time-based automatic shading profiles to automatically lower or raise the shades based on the time of day
Available in an incredible range of sophisticated styles, PowerView Motorization window coverings create a whole new world of beauty and convenience.
With PowerView window coverings, the possibilities are endless.
Up to 50% of a home’s heating and cooling energy can be lost through its windows, but because of their innovative honeycomb design and triple-cell construction, that energy loss is drastically reduced.
And while the design of these honeycomb shades are praised for their efficiency, its overall aesthetic is nothing short of beautiful and elegant.
Vinyl & Vinylbilt Windows
Vinyl windows contain both of those qualities.
Vinyl is a sustainable upgrade for windows in the home, because they have plenty of energy-saving benefits that can keep heating and cooling costs down during the year.
And with so many colours available, it’s easy to find the right window to complement your current décor and design.
Fasada proudly carries Vinylbilt windows, because they are Canada’s best choice for thermal performance and insulation.
Vinylbilt windows include an LOE glass option, which boosts insulation, giving your home better heat retention in the winter and more effective heat reflection in the summer.
And there is minimal to no condensation on Vinylbilt windows, even when humidity is at its peak – so you will always have a warm home and a clear view outside.
One of our most versatile products, shutters are easy to care for and safe for families with young children.
- Low maintenance
- GREENGUARD certified, the highest standard limiting chemical emissions to indoor air
- Last at least 25 years
- UV, water, and steam resistant
Roman blinds were a popular window treatment choice years ago, and they’re back in style because of their simplicity and beautiful folds.
These classic blinds can be fashioned from a number of different fabrics, making them an ideal choice for any style of home.
At Fasada, we offer the Hunter Douglas Vignette line, which offers a variety of colours, patterns, textures, and room darkening and light filtering options so you can completely control the amount of natural light let into your home.
Beautiful & Efficient
- Roman blinds trap air, creating an extra layer of insulation to keep you home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- These blinds also absorb sound and reduce outside noise depending on your fabric choice. Speak with one of our professionals to find out which Roman blinds fabric will be best for improving your room’s acoustics.
- The top-down/bottom-up feature offers a more versatile approach to light control, so you can find the perfect balance of privacy and light.
Contact Us Today
Shed some light on your home by upgrading your space with some of 2017’s trending windows and window coverings.
Our experts have installed brand new windows in thousands of homes and businesses across Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and Hamilton, contributing to beautified spaces and lowered energy bills across the region.
Contact us today or visit our showroom to see how we can give your home a boost this year.