Sliding Patio Doors
Serving Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Hamilton.
The Vinylbilt sliding patio doors we offer are made from wood and vinyl; this creates a more strongly constructed door – one that will last longer than models constructed traditionally.
You’ll Love Your Doors
We also carry great doors from Sunview Patio Doors. These quality products are manufactured using modern materials and cutting edge processes. Chances are they’ll last you decades and If you move, you will want to take them with you!
- The Newcastle Door, with an elegant, heavy duty screen and a triple-point stainless steel locking system, or
- The Essex Door, featuring a secure, five point locking system and double-glazed, low-E glass.
Enhance Your Home’s Security
Unique foot locks make locking the door easy – simply kick down the pin with your food instead of having to bend down to lock the door. These foot locks back up the handle locks.
There’s also a built-in security bar on these doors. With this bar in place, you’ll no longer feel the need to use a piece of wood or PVC to jam it closed when it’s not in use to prevent break-ins.
No More Sticky Doors
These doors are easy to open and close thanks to the smooth construction and self-lubricating rollers that won’t ever become sticky.
Their construction also features aluminum that’s treated to prevent corrosion, meaning the panels will continue to glide smoothly for years.
Durable High Quality Standard Lock
Extruded Aluminum Screen Frame
Anodized Aluminum Sill
Internal Drainage System
Heavy Duty Tandem Rollers
Standard and Custom Colours
Patio Door Sizes
Standard heights of 79 1/2″, 81 1/2″, 95 1/2″ and custom sized from 72″ up to 96″ tall
- Kick or Guradian Locks
- V Groove, Pewter, Brass, White, Two Tone, Flat or Georgian Grilles
- White, Brass, Black Nickel, Chrome Handles with Key Locks
- Multi Point Locks
- Internal Raise/Lower/Tilt Venetian Blinds (available on 5, 6, 7 1/2, 9, 10 and 12 foot doors)
- Cherry or Natural Oak Wood Grain Interior
Get Started Now
Come into our showroom to look at the choices we offer or contact us today for your free quote.